Should You Spend Money on Juice Cleanses? – Sharp Science
In 2015, the pressed-juice industry was estimated at $100 million a year. With the trend seemingly on the rise, the question lingers: do juice cleanses and detoxes work? Subscribe for more Sharp Science: http://on.mash.to/subscribe
We asked Doctor Mikhail Varshavski, a family medicine physician at Overlook Medical Center who’s also known as Doctor Mike, what his take was on the expensive health trend.
Find Doctor Mike on:
• New episodes every other Thursday.
• Watch more Sharp Science: http://on.mash.to/SharpScience
• The Disturbing Truth about Vitamin Supplements – https://youtu.be/-OnMXmTjc_w
• Why Some People Can’t Handle Coffee – https://youtu.be/fCU5tzqeLC
• La Croix Lovers May Not Want to Hear This – https://youtu.be/YeSjxi2O4H8
MASHABLE ON YOUTUBE
Subscribe to Mashable: http://on.mash.to/subscribe
Best of playlist: https://on.mash.to/BestOf
MASHABLE ACROSS THE WEB
Mashable is for superfans. We’re not for the casually curious. Obsess with us.