Healthy Eating with Tpindell
FOLLOW ME: http://twitter.com/Tpindell
Share on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/15KsBio
Tweet this workout: http://clicktotweet.com/pfEqa
Main Dish Instructions:
1. Cook pasta according to package direction.
2. Melt butter in large skillet over heat
3 Add garlic and shrimp; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes or un til shrimp turn pink.
4. Add wine and pepper (cooking wine if underage or non drinker)
5. Bring to boil; cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
6. Remove from heat; stir in cheese & parsley.
7. Pour scampi over pasta and toss to serve.