7 Foods To Naturally Cleanse Your Entire Body
Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com
In order to feel at our best, healthiest and energized, it is important that we are eating a diet that will not only only provide us with nutrition, but will also help cleanse our body of unwanted toxins. In this way, the food we eat can really be the best medicine. There are many foods available to us that will help to naturally cleanse body and detoxifying important organs such as the liver, skin, kidneys and intestines to name a few. Lets discuss some foods that can help to prevent harmful toxic buildup and naturally cleanse our entire body.
1. First, blueberries are one of the healthiest foods we can consume and have powerful healing and cleansing properties. They are extremely high in antioxidants, which can help to eliminate damaging free radicals in the body, reduce chronic inflammation and prevent oxidative stress. They can also help to lessen pain and block and remove bacteria from the urinary tract, which can help to prevent infections. As well, blueberries are great for detoxifying important bodily organs.
2. Garlic is also an incredible natural cleanser for our bodies that can help to promote our overall health. Consuming garlic regularly can help to eliminate harmful bacteria, viruses and other parasites, especially from the intestines and blood. Garlic also contains many potent antioxidant compounds that can detoxify the entire body, and more specifically, the respiratory tract and lungs due to its tremendous antibacterial effects.
3. Lemons contain excellent natural detoxification properties. This is especially true for our important organs, such as the liver. Lemons contain great amounts of vitamin C, which is needed to make glutathione. This compound works to help the liver to get rid of and detoxify harmful chemicals that can compromise our overall health. Lemons also contain many other nutrients and compounds to promote detoxification of the skin.
4. Grapefruit is another tremendous natural detoxifier for our entire body. This is attributed to the high amounts of pectin fibre which they contain. This fibre works to bind to cholesterol, which then helps to cleanse the body, especially our blood. Grapefruit is also well known for containing potent antiviral compounds that work to cleanse the body of harmful viruses. This makes grapefruit especially helpful as a liver and intestinal detoxifier.
5. Surprising to some, but kale also has tremendous detoxifying effects. This is largely attributed to its wonderful nutrient profile and antioxidant compounds that work to cleanse the entire body of harmful substances. Kale is also very high in fibre, which will promote intestinal tract detoxification while also helping to neutralize compounds, which can then lead to cleansing of the liver.
6. Beets are great body cleansers due to their high amounts of natural plant compounds, different nutrients and antioxidants. They can help with the removal of wastes from the body, and are especially helpful in purifying the blood and cleansing the liver. They are also high in fibre, which can promote the elimination of wastes from the body.
7. Lastly, we know avocados are a great source of healthy fats, but they are also an amazing cleansing food i their own right. They are loaded with nutrition and work to lower cholesterol and block artery-compromising toxicity. They also contain compounds which work to block carcinogens and detoxify our liver and other important bodily organs.
Thank you for watching the video! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy foods, and food and beauty tips, please subscribe to the channel. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day!
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.