4 Low Fat Salad Dressings | Weight Loss Recipes | Joanna Soh
SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/SUBJoannaSoh | Follow my IG: https://instagram.com/joannasohofficial/
More Weight Loss Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyP8pbBMxcshOHu4RTkZser4rdnR0bdXp
Most of us think that having a huge bowl of salad on a daily basis will help them to lose weight. Yes, you’re right! A bowl of greens is very low in calories and will provide you with all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that your body needs.
BUT what you choose to dress your salad with can be a killer. It can turn a really healthy meal into a calorie bomb. I’m talking about store-bought salad dressings, which are loaded with fat, sugar, salt, and additives. Each tablespoon has about 70 – 100 calories. Those are sneaky calories and they are probably ruining your diet, without you realizing it.
Make your own salad dressing with these healthy recipes!
Share your pictures and tag me @JoannaSohOfficial #JSohRecipes
Joanna Soh is a certified Personal Trainer (ACE), Women’s Fitness Specialist (NASM) and Nutrition Coach (VN).
Stay Connected & Follow us!
Tweets by Joanna_Soh
SPICY LIME VINAIGRETTE
1. 3 tbsps. Fresh Lime Juice – 12Cals
2. 3 tbsps. Rice Wine Vinegar – 15Cals
3. 1 tbsp. Light Soy Sauce – 9Cals½ tbsp.
4. ½ tbsp. Sesame Oil – 60Cals
5. ½ tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 60Cals
6. ½ tbsp. Maple Syrup – 26Cals
7. 1 Garlic Clove, minced – 5Cals
8. ½ tsp. Dried Chilli Flakes
Per tablespoon – 23Cals
1. 1 cup Silken Tofu – 93Cals
2. 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice – 3Cals
3. ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder – 4Cals
4. ¼ tsp. Dried Chives
5. ¼ tsp. Dried Mixed Herbs
6. ¼ tsp. Cayenne Pepper
7. Salt & Pepper to Taste
Per Tablespoon – under 10Cals
*If tofu is just not your thing, you can replace it with yoghurt.
YOGHURT MINT (TZATZIKI)
1. ½ cup Yoghurt
2. ½ cup Cucumber, finely grated
3. ¼ cup Mint Leaves, finely chopped
4. 2 tsps. Lemon Juice
5. 1 clove Garlic
6. 1 tsp. Salt and Black Pepper
Per 1/4 serving – 28Cals
1. ½ can Diced Tomatoes
2. ¼ cup Shallots, diced
3. 1 Garlic Clove, minced
4. 1.5 tbsps. Apple Cider Vinegar
5. 2 tbsps. Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 238Cals
6. A pinch of Cayenne Pepper
7. A pinch Salt & Pepper to taste
Per Tablespoon – 21Cals
Here are more recipes to guide you through your fitness journey: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyP8pbBMxcshOHu4RTkZser4rdnR0bdXp