36: Your Gut Health Questions Answered By Donna Gates with Melissa Ambrosini
⭐ If you enjoy this video don’t forget to subscribe to my channel so we can stay connected ⭐
➜ Subscribe: https://bit.ly/subscribetoMA
🔴 URGENT: YouTube won’t show you my NEW videos UNLESS you
🔔 TURN ON MY NOTIFICATIONS 🔔
Head to https://melissaambrosini.com/36 for full episode resources and more inspiring weekly episodes.
Subscribe to The Melissa Ambrosini Show on Youtube
Subscribe to The Melissa Ambrosini Show on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-melissa-ambrosini-show/id1196106699
This is Episode 36, Your Gut Health Questions Answered By Donna Gates.
If you’ve never heard Donna speak before, you’re in for a treat. As the international best-selling author of The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity, she is on a mission to change the way the world eats. The Body Ecology Diet was the first ‘diet’ of its kind — sugar-free, gluten-free, casein-free, and probiotic-rich. In fact, Donna’s ALWAYS been ahead of her time (she was teaching about fermented foods way back in 1994, and was the first to coin the phrase ‘inner ecosystem’). Over the past 25 years, she has truly become one of the most respected authorities in the field of digestive health, diet, and nutrition…. so I cannot wait for you to hear us delve crazy-deep into all things gutsy!
If you care at ALL about your health (and you’re reading this, beautiful, so I know you do) this is a must-listen episode that has the power to impact your life in massive ways, for decades to come.
In this episode we chat about:
• The 5 daily habits for good gut health (05:16)
• The essential tests to find out what’s going on inside your gut (18:06)
• The truth about intermittent fasting and fertility (20:58)
• Donna’s best-ever anti-aging tip (22:08)
• The hidden cause of infertility (which so few women know about) (25:19)
• Important eating strategies during pregnancy and breastfeeding (26:54)
• What a keto diet is and if it’s good for you (28:21)
• Why knowing your genes is key to optimum health (29:38)
• How to heal skin issues like acne, psoriasis, eczema and rosacea (if only I’d known this stuff when I was a teenager!) (33:26)
• How to lower cortisol and support your adrenals (37:08)
• Vegan bone broth alternatives (41:04)
• How to heal histamine and SIBO (51:28)
• Why you want to avoid alcohol and eating in between meals (01:06:26)
• Plus so much more!
For full show notes, episode resources and quick links to the above timestamps, head to https://melissaambrosini.com/36
P.S. You should always consult a health practitioner before starting any new health practice.
Other videos you might also like:
The Melissa Ambrosini Show Playlist
COME AND SAY HI
➜ INSTAGRAM: @melissaambrosini
➜ FACEBOOK: Melissa Ambrosini
➜ TWITTER: Melissa Ambrosini
Tweets by Mel_Ambrosini
➜ GET TIPS FROM ME SENT TO YOUR INBOX
➜ PODCAST: The Melissa Ambrosini Show